1) This book is based on a large library of ancient documents.
2) Our civilization is based on the same basic principles put into place thousands of years ago in Ancient Egypt.
3) Satan offered mankind the opportunity to become gods.
Outside of the Bible, the founder of Civilization is called Osiris.
5) In the Bible, Satan’s followers are called “The Builders”.
6) Many today feel that God’s rules are to restrictive.
7) Propaganda has been in place for thousands of years manipulate the human family.
8) God’s rules are actually not restrictive at all.
9) From the beginning God has always warned man not to harm the Earth.
10) Civilization’s rules are much more restrictive than God’s rules.
11) The things that are being revealed to mankind in our day have been kept secret for thousands of years.
12) Satan and his demons are struggling to convince humanity to be disobedient to God’s law.
13) The teachings in this book are the strongest evidence available that we are quickly approaching “The Last Days”.
14) The things in this book are not being published by any of civilization’s leaders.
15) This book was produced by someone considered worthless by society.
16) The teachings in this book have resulted in decades of persecution for it’s author.
17) Righteousness always leads to persecution.
18) This persecution began with Cain and Able, and is the basic story of Civilization.
19) This book came about as a direct result of prayer.
20) My prayers for physical comfort, and relief from persecution have always gone unanswered.
21) My prayers for understanding have not.
22) With great understanding comes great responsibility.
23) Once you read the things in this book you will have great understanding as well.
24) I have been posting information related to basic truth for years through social media.
25) It is only relatively recently that I have found other like minded people who have endured similar persecution, and having a similar understanding of truth.
26) Much of what I have produced over the years is still available on the internet.
27) Much of what I have produced over the years has been done under the pseudonym SustenanceNCovering.
28) We bring nothing into the world, and can take nothing out.
29) 1Timothy6:7-8 is about having the necessities of life.
30) We who have nothing more than Sustenance And Covering are richer than the rulers of The World.
31) The symbol of civilization’s power is the Capstone of The Pyramid.
32) The actual capstone of The Pyramid has been missing ever since the time of Noah’s flood.
33) When Civilization is finally done away with forever, paradise will be restored.
34) All extinct species will be restored.
35) Within the pages of this book is information that will overturn every teaching of every religion that has ever existed.
36) Before reading from this book, it would be appropriate to pray.
“IF WE STUDY EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN THE PAST, WE CAN LEARN ABOUT ENDURANCE, ENCOURAGEMENT, AND HOPE”
1) Man developed a written language.
2) The planet could be said to be a living being.
3) Much of what was recorded in the past has deteriorated but some remains.
4) Things recorded in the ancient past are similar to what is recorded today, although much of what was recorded is hard to believe.
6) People believe in reproduction which should be unbelievable but won’t believe in a flood.
7) Flood stories about a single family saving all life on the planet are still more believable than human reproduction.
8) Many ancient writings are about gods.
9) Ancient stories of gods are considered by many to be part of the evolutionary process.
10) Science teaches that humans are different from all other species.
11) Humans contemplate the past as a means of understanding the future.
“DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES FROM THE SPIRITS, TEST THE SPIRITS, BECAUSE MANY FALSE PROPHETS HAVE GONE OUT INTO THE WORLD”
1) Most believe in ancient stories of wars to bring about justice and harmony.
2) The Empire invest huge resources into propaganda.
3) Much of ancient secular history, is often called mythology.
4) Many people believe that the word mythology means lie.
5) People have the ability to determine the difference between truth and lies, but instead allow others to determine what is truth and what is lies.
6) Civilization’s propaganda distribution systems have always been able to manipulate people into believing that they are free, and that their enemies want to take that freedom away.
7) It is obvious that no one alive today is truly free.
8) People who willingly believe in lies voluntarily send their children off to war.
9) All nations are guilty of such atrocities.
10) This system serves a purpose.
11) The keys to understanding our world can be found in the ancient writings of the past.
“GOD’S WORD CAN LIGHT OUR PATH”
1) The most significant document from the ancient past is The Bible.
2) The Bible is not as complicated as the religions make it out to be.
3) All gods, of all religions, are gods of punishment and reward.
4) Many believe that the Bible is a rule book for how to get to heaven.
5) The Bible teaches about the consequences of doing harmful things. The Bible is a written record of the war between God’s Kingdom, and Satan’s Empire.
6) Jesus told his listeners to pray for God’s Kingdom to come.
7) The war between God’s Kingdom and Satan’s Empire is the war between Creation, and Civilization.
8) There have always been those who have doubted the Bible.
9) People form opinions about The Bible without ever reading it.
10) Many blame The Bible for the reprehensible behavior of Christians and Jews.
11) People should question the validity of any claims made in God’s name.
“WOE TO THOSE WHO EXCHANGE EVIL FOR GOOD AND GOOD FOR EVIL, THOSE WHO SAY THAT BITTER IS SWEET, AND SWEET IS BITTER. THEY HAVE EXCHANGED THEIR ENLIGHTENMENT FOR A MIXTURE OF DARKNESS AND LIGHT”
1) Civilization’s religions were established in order to convince humanity to engage in evil. One of the primary functions of religion is to ease the consciences of those who engage in civilization’s atrocities.
2) Another purpose of religion is to manipulate people into believing that they are different from one another.
3) People who question their religious beliefs are often referred to as heretics and apostates.
4) The major teachings of all religions are nearly identical.
5) The Empire teaches that there are psychological reasons for the similarities in man’s religions.
6) In the ancient past, the similarities between mankind’s religions were even more profound.
7) Most differences that exist between the religions, involve things such as costumes, diets, and rituals.
8) The religion of the Bible is the only religion that is recognizably different from all of the other religions.
9) All decent loving human beings would be instantly drawn to the simple teachings of the religion of the Bible.
10) Most people are not decent human beings.
11) God recognizes this trend, which is why he gave The Nation of Israel The Law of Moses.
12) For thousands of years, God has allowed mankind to live by unnatural laws, even though those laws have caused the destruction of many of the living things on this planet.
13) There are other ways that the Bible’s teachings differ from the teachings of religion.
14) All religion’s teach the same basic story. The Bible teaches the story from The Creator’s point of view. Religion teaches the story from the god of civilization’s point of view.
15) The God of civilization goes by many different names.
16) In the Bible, The God of Civilization is called Satan.
“THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS OF THE PEOPLE ARE FALSE APOSTLES, MASQUERADING AS APOSTLES OF CHRIST, IN ORDER TO DECEIVE. AND IT IS NO WONDER, FOR EVEN SATAN HIMSELF MASQURADES AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.”
1) Genesis records an account of the covenant that Eve entered into with Satan.
2) Religion makes it seem as if God was withholding vital information from mankind.
3) Adam and Eve would have known exponentially more than humans know today.
4) Knowledge shared by Satan has brought about the extinction of nearly every lifeform on the planet.
5) All religions are based on the worship of the god of enlightenment. In the Bible he is called Satan.
6) The Bible identifies Satan as The God of Enlightenment.
7) Our English word Lucifer comes from the Hebrew word Halo.
8) There are many linguistic connections between words describing the gods, and celestial phenomenon.
“THE WICKED HAVE NO EXCUSE, GOD’S INVISIBLE QUALITIES CAN BE UNDERSTOOD BY STUDYING HIS VISIBLE CREATION.”
1) Satan is the god of punishment and reward. God is not.
2) Most people believe that the Bible is a rule book for how to get to heaven.
3) The Bible is a written history of the war between God’s Kingdom, and Satan’s Empire.
4) Before creating mankind, God put everything in place that would be needed by the human family including natural law.
5) Our instincts guide us just as instinct guides other living creatures.
6)God gave all living things including mankind instinct.
7) The Bible records what some of mankind’s basic instincts would be.
8)Mankind was commanded by instinct, not by written decree.
9) Ignoring his natural instincts has led to animals fearing man.
“EVERY LAND ANIMAL, AND EVERY BIRD OF THE HEAVENS, AND EVERY SMALL LIVING THING, AND EVERY FISH IN THE SEA WILL DREAD YOU, AND BE IN FEAR OF YOU, BECAUSE I AM GIVING THEM TO YOU TO SERVE AS FOOD, JUST AS I PREVIOUSLY GAVE YOU VEGETATION TO SERVE AS FOOD”
1) Genesis 1:28 Says that man was to subdue the Earth.
2)The Churches manipulate people into believing that this verse is granting mankind permission to do with the Earth as he pleases.
3) A more accurate understanding of Genesis 1:28 might be “Bring The Earth to rest, and make sure that nothing bad happens to the forest.
4) Genesis 2:15 records that mankind was placed in the forest to serve and protect it.
5) In context, there are no Bible commanding mankind to harm the living things on this planet.
6) The Churches teach that God punishes people for breaking his law. The Bible teaches that breaking God’s law brings it’s own punishment.
7) There are no Bible verses about burning people for all eternity in some afterlife realm of punishment.
8) Ignoring natural law has caused suffering for the entire human family, as well as The God of Civilization, Satan himself.
9) Ezekiel 29:3-5 says that the ruler of the Earth would be attacked by the creatures that mankind was put here to protect.
10) The demons that ruled over Egypt thousands of years ago, are the same demons that rule the world today.
11) The symbols of Satanism from 6,000 years ago are the same symbols used by The Empire today.
12) Due to man’s mismanagement, God’s other creatures cause just as much harm to mankind as mankind has caused to the natural world.
“MY FUTURE COVENANT WITH ISRAEL WILL BE WRITTEN WITHIN THEM ON THEIR HEARTS, AND I WILL BE THIER GOD, AND THEY WILL BE MY PEOPLE”
1) All laws given to Adam and Eve were instinctive behavior with one possible exception.
2) The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil was likely given it’s name after Eve ate from it.
3) Israel earned his name.
4) Most proper names in The Bible are given after a person, or place earns that name.
5) The fruit that Eve consumed signified a consensual agreement between herself and Satan.
6) The fruit did not impart any kind of knowledge in and of itself.
7) Eve’s worship of God was according to nature. Her worship of Satan was through covenant agreement.
8) Millions still enter into unnatural covenant agreements.
9) Many are forced into the agreement because natural law is no longer possible.
“ADAM WAS NOT TRICKED, BUT BECAUSE THE WOMAN WAS TRICKED NATURAL LAW WAS BROKEN”
1) The Church’s version of this story does not agree with the Bible’s version.
2) All cultures left versions of the story of the fall of man.
3) Human servitude to civilization is the basis of every belief system on our planet.
4) Only one group continues to take a stand against civilization.
5) At birth all humans reject civilization.
6) The word that means baby in Ancient Greek is Paidion. Jesus and John the Baptist are both called Paidion when they were 8 days old.
7) The word Paidion is related to several other ancient Greek words.
8) Paidion means one who requires chastisement in order to conform.
9) Jesus words mean that we have to return to the state we were in before we were forced to conform to civilization’s standards.
10) Unlike adults, babies do not willingly accept things that are not natural. Babies do not like agricultural products.
11) Babies do not like haircuts.
12) Babies do not like clothes.
13) Babies are instinctively obedient to God’s law.
“THE STONE THAT YOU BUILDERS DETERMINED TO BE OF NO VALUE, HAS BECOME THE CAPSTONE”.
1) The Bible’s version of the story is still available and holds vital keys to understanding why our world functions as it does.
2) Stories preserved in the ancient mythologies of other cultures confirm the historicity of the Bible account.
3) It makes sense that The God Of Civilization would want to conceal his identity.
4) Civilization’s religions play a key roll in this concealing of the identity of their gods.
5) In our day all Bibles are produced by governments, commercial enterprises and the Churches.
6) The Bible itself claims to be the word of God.
7) Modern language translations are available to nearly everyone.
8) In our day simple men are no longer producing Bibles.
9) In the ancient past, prior to the development of the printing press, many personal copies of Bible books would have been produced by hand, one at a time, by simple men and women. Prior to the development of the printing press, copies would have been incredibly expensive to purchase.
10) Even though no one alive still speaks any of the original ancient languages of The Bible, those ancient documents are easy to research, even for uneducated people.
11) The author of this book only speaks modern English.
12) It is not necessary to look up every word in the Bible using ancient language reference material. Atheist argue that the Bible contradicts itself.
13) Few bother to investigate such contradictions.
14) Those who love truth will seek it, using whatever means are available.
“KNOWING YOU, THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND KNOWING JESUS THE ANOINTED ONE, IS THE SAME AS KNOWING ETERNAL LIFE”
1) Church propaganda makes it difficult to read the Bible with an open mind.
2) Religion is the single most effective form of brainwashing ever developed.
3) To many people simple Bible verses are perceived as sacred secrets about how to attain a heavenly reward.
4) The networks, higher education, and public opinion are forms of brainwashing as well.
5) To understand this book, a person must be willing to abandon all preconceived notions.
“THE GREAT DRAGON, THE ANCIENT SERPENT, THE ONE CALLED THE DEVIL, AND THE SATAN, THE DECIEVER OF THE WHOLE WORLD, WAS THROWN DOWN INTO THE EARTH, AND HIS ANGELS WERE THROWN DOWN INTO THE EARTH WITH HIM.”
1) We must understand the story of the fall of mankind.
2) The serpent convinced man to break God’s law.
3) Nachash means serpent.
4) This book will often refer to Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance.
5) There are many words based on the Hebrew/Babylonian word Nachash.
6) Serpent Gods have been worshiped around the world.
7) In the Bible the Serpent God is named Nechushtan.
8) Nachash is the Arab name for Constellation Draco.
9) The brightest star in constellation Draco is Alpha Draconis. Which is also named Thuban, which is the Arabic word which means snake.
10) At one time Thuban was visible from deep within The Great Pyramid.
11) Osiris, Thuban, and Draco are all mentioned in the Bible by name.
12) Revelation 12:9 is a reference to Constellation Draco.
13) Hebrew/Babylonian words that are related to Nachash mean Brass, Bronze, Copper, His, Hissing.
14) The linguistic connection that exist in the ancient languages does not exist in modern English.
15) Similar linguistic connections exist in many other ancient languages of mankind.
“THE MAN CALLED HIS FEMALE TRIBAL LEADER EVE BECAUSE SHE WAS TO BECOME THE MOTHER OF ALL LIVING”
1) The association between the Bible Narrative and Egyptian mythology in undeniable.
2) We can identify Eve in Egyptian mythology just as we identified Satan.